Donate to ReStore
Thank you so very much for considering a donation of your materials to ReStore. We greatly appreciate your generosity and good will because we cannot exist without you. We currently accept donations of building materials, books, collectibles, antiques and artwork.
Two Easy Ways to Donate
Fill out our online Donation Retrieval Request Form (scroll to bottom of page)
Call us at (780) 477-4057 so we can discuss your donation.
Donated items can be brought in during store hours or we can arrange a pick up from your business or residence.
When you call us for a pick up or to ask about bringing in a donation, the ReStore staff will ask you questions about your donation to see if it is a good fit for our store. If you wish to donate an item and have our driver pick it up from your residence or workplace, please call us to discuss your donation and arrange for a pick-up time that works for both you and our driver. Due to safety regulations we unfortunately cannot move any items from basements. We make trips once per week to Sherwood Park and St. Albert, periodic trips to Fort Saskatchewan and Leduc, and BEAUMONT.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept every donation.
Even though your donated material may be in perfect condition, and although we would love to accept it, sometimes our stores are overstocked and do not have the storage space for them. It is best to call ahead or fill out our online Donation Retrieval Request Form first. We will be able to assist you with your inquiry.
Thank you for your understanding. Your generosity and cooperation helps us serve deserving families in our community.
Some items we can accept:
- Appliances: washers, dryers, stoves, fridges
- Bathtubs: claw foot, acrylic (we cannot accept rusted tubs)
- Flooring (we can only accept new flooring)
- Lighting fixtures
- Kitchen sinks
- Lumber: clean with no nails
- Plumbing fixtures (no toilets please)
- Furniture: dressers, tables, kitchen chairs, etc.
- Tools (hand & powered)
We cannot accept these items:
- Used flooring
- Shower doors
- Beds, Mattresses, Sofa Beds, Futons
- Entertainment stands / wall units
- Ceiling fans
- Baby items/furniture
- Soft goods (clothing, bed linens, towels, shoes, etc)
Inclusion Alberta can accept some items that ReStore cannot:
- Clothing: Men’s, Women’s, Kids’
- Clothing accessories: hats, mitts, scarves, ties, nylons, socks, underwear
- Personal accessories: purses, wallets, bags
- Bed & Bath: towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, curtains, tablecloths
- Shoes: all types
- Housewares (smaller than “18X”18”18)
- Small electrical items
- Computer software