CWP Volunteer Registration
Thank you for registering to participate as a Build Volunteer for the 2017 Jimmy & Rosalynn Work Project that is taking place from July 9-14th in our local community!
Habitat Edmonton is thrilled to have been chosen as a host site and we are getting very excited as we set plans in place to welcome many guests from out of county and engaging our local volunteers to make the event a huge success!
As this is a very special project there are a few important reminders to share with you so you are properly prepared for the build week:
- Your volunteer day will be outdoors, so please dress for the weather!
- You will be provided with a hard hat, safety glasses, and a safety vest.
- However, all volunteers on site are required to have their own steel-toed boots that are CSA approved (green triangle) or equivalent.
- Please bring your own work gloves.
- Please wear close-fitting clothing, as baggy clothing is hazardous.
- Due to safety regulations we cannot allow you on site in sleeveless shirts, open-toed footwear, shorts, capris, or dresses.
- All volunteers are required to wear long pants (shorts, capris and dresses are not allowed) and T-shirts must have 4”- 6” sleeves.
- Hair coverings must be snug and allow for a hard hat to fit snugly over top.
- We recommend that you do not wear contact lenses. If you choose to wear them, let your construction leader know.
- We strongly advise that you leave all jewelry at home.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please register to participate by completing the form below.
Should you have additional questions about the registration process, please e-mail: email@example.com