(last updated: July 28, 2020. 2:44 pm)
- All workshops and events are cancelled until further notice.
- Effective June 22, 2020, the ReStores are open with new hours: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays).
All staff who remain on site will exercise diligence in the following ways:
- Social distancing: keeping 2 meter distance from others.
- Frequent hand-washing and/or use of an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth (especially with unwashed hands).
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Immediately disposing of any used tissues and immediately washing hands afterwards.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces (such as doorknobs and electronic devices).
- Staying home if sick at all (COVID-19 symptoms or other).
- Avoiding public transportation or ride shares.
- Staying home if they have been in contact with people who have traveled internationally within 14 days of their return.
Global Village Trips
Habitat Canada has announced that they are suspending all international and domestic Global Village builds for the remainder of 2020.
Chief Strategic Engagement & Programs Officer
Habitat for Humanity Edmonton
(780) 451-3416 | firstname.lastname@example.org