(last updated: December 9, 2020. 4:02 pm)
The ReStores are open 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, Mon-Sat (closed Sundays).
All volunteers must adhere to our COVID-19 Protocols, which can be found here.
All staff and volunteers will exercise diligence in the following ways:
- Social distancing: keeping 2 meter distance from others.
- Wearing masks.
- Frequent hand-washing and/or use of an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth (especially with unwashed hands).
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Immediately disposing of any used tissues and immediately washing hands afterwards.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces (such as doorknobs and electronic devices).
- Staying home if sick at all (COVID-19 symptoms or other).
- Staying home if they have been in contact with people who have traveled internationally within 14 days of their return.
- We will ensure that our ReStores follow the capacity rules set forth by the Government of Alberta.
Global Village Trips
Habitat Canada has announced that they are suspending all international and domestic Global Village builds for the remainder of 2020.
Chief Strategic Engagement & Programs Officer
Habitat for Humanity Edmonton
(780) 451-3416 | firstname.lastname@example.org