We had a fantastic time at our Interfaith Works Project Wrap Up ceremony in conjunction with the Capital Region Interfaith Housing Initiative. A special thanks to the many faith communities who gave of their time to help families achieve strength, stability, and independence. In fact, over 300 volunteers had joined us to build homes in Edmonton! We are very grateful to be surrounded by so many generous faith communities. The Interfaith Works Project ran between February 28 – May 31.
Special thanks to the following guests for joining us for our closing ceremony:
- Hon. Richard Feehan, Minister of Indigenous Relations & Deputy House Leader
- David Shepherd, MLA for Edmonton-Centre
- Denise Woollard, MLA for Edmonton-Mill Creek
- Mike Nickel, Councillor, Ward 11, City of Edmonton
- All of our amazing faith community leaders and participants in the 2018 Interfaith Works Project!
Here are a few photos from the ceremony: